Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage curry recipe. You can cook cabbage curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage curry:
- Take 50 gms of finely chopped capsicum.
- Use 50 gms of finely chopped carrot.
- Get 50 gms of Green peas.
- Use 50 gms of beetroot.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of medium sized cabbage.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use of as required Garam masala for taste.
Steps to make Cabbage curry:
- Heat a kadhai add 3tsp oil. Add cumin seed when it splutter, pinch of asafoetida, add onions. Add 2 bay leaves When the onions turn translucent add ginger garlic paste..
- Add tomatoes to it..
- Add the vegetables..
- Add the green peas..
- Add the cabbage into it..
- Mix it all cover with the lid and cook until cooked completely..
- Serve it hot with roti, naan or rice. Add some spring onions for garnish..
If you find this Cabbage curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.