Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini egg, mushroom and spinach frittatas recipe. To make mini egg, mushroom and spinach frittatas you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas:
- You need 8 oz of package of bella mushroom slices,broken into pieces.
- Provide 2 tsp of xtra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- Take 10 oz of package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained well.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice(I prefer sharp cheddar).
- You need 2 tbsp of half and half.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas:
- Sautee mushrooms in olive oil until softened. You can also add a couple tsp of water or broth to pan to steam them faster. Drain mushrooms in colander..
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well with cooled mushrooms..
- In a sprayed 12 muffin tin, add egg mixture to 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 20-23 min or until golden..
If you find this Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.