Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lamb Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. To cook lamb massaman curry you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Massaman Curry:
- You need of Ingredients for curry paste:.
- Provide 5 of bulb Shallot-peeled.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Dried red chilli.
- Take 6 of Clove.
- Provide 1 of teaspooon Lemongrass puree.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger puree.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Mace.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Ground White pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:.
- Take 2 of Lamb Shank (Small).
- Take 160 gram of Cooked New potato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get of Ingredients for curry:.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 400 ml of Thai Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 handful of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 3-4 leaf of Coriander leaf.
Instructions to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours..
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste..
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes..
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil..
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice..
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.