Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry recipe. To make slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Prepare 400 grams of firm white fish fillets (eg. Cod, basa, flake).
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Provide 3 cm of piece of ginger, finely diced.
- Get 3 of small hot red chillies (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet potaoto (cut into bite size chunks).
- You need 7 of x pieces baby corn.
- Use 1 of x tin coconut cream.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of your favourite curry powder (or make your own!).
- Get of Yoghurt and bread (to serve).
Instructions to make Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Cut your fish into large bite-sized pieces, noting that they might break down in the slow-cooker if too small..
- Place all ingredients in a (non preheated slow cooker). Stir very well, making sure the curry powder is mixed through and that he coconut milk is liquid..
- Turn slow-cooker on to a low setting. Let sit on a low heat for 3 – 4 hours, or for 30minutes after you can hear it starting to boil..
- Serve on bread with yoghurt, enjoy.
If you find this Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.