Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Breadcrumb baked Cod fish fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breadcrumb baked Cod fish fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breadcrumb baked cod fish fillets recipe. You can cook breadcrumb baked cod fish fillets using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breadcrumb baked Cod fish fillets:
- Take 2 of Cod fillets.
- Use 1 of egg white from only 1 hen egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of water.
- Provide of Plenty of flour to fill a Dinner Plate.
- Get of Black Peppercorns.
- Use of Crystallized Sea Salt.
- You need 4 slices of white bread,blitzed to breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil too grease Baking Tray.
Instructions to make Breadcrumb baked Cod fish fillets:
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5.Have a lightly greased baking tray ready..
- Separate egg yolk from egg white,whisk with a Dinner Fork with the 2 tablespoons of cold water in their as well – with just the egg white.A small Dessert Bowl is suitable for dipping the fish fillets in..
- Use a Tefal Blender etc. for turning 4 slices of white bread into breadcrumbs and then place a Third on a Dinner Plate..
- Place Plain Flour on a Dinner Plate and then use a Pestle and Mortar too grind plenty of Black Peppercorns with Crystallized Sea Salt,once done,add the seasoning to the Flour..
- Wash Cod fillets under the cold water tap,allow water to drain off a little and then dust the Cod fillets in the seasoned flour.Next,dip into the diluted egg white (on both sides of course) and then into the breadcrumbs.Place on the greased baking tray and then maybe turn half way through cooking time,after 25,or 30 minutes it should be done..
If you find this Breadcrumb baked Cod fish fillets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.