Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy miso salmon for 2 recipe. You can cook quick & easy miso salmon for 2 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2:
- Provide of For salmon:.
- You need 2 (6 oz.) of salmon fillets or steaks.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- You need of For the glaze:.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of miso or dwenjang (you could even use Chinese black bean paste if you've got that in your pantry).
- Get 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of drier rice wine, sake, or white wine (like Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio).
- Take 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Use of the green part of 1 green onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of minced garlic (about 1 small clove).
- Prepare of chopped or julienned green onion for garnish.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2:
- Take the salmon out of the fridge and let it come up to room temp before cooking (20 to 30 minutes)..
- Preheat the oven to 425F..
- Line an oven proof dish that will fit both your salmon fillets with aluminum foil. This makes for super easy cleanup. (I used one of those Pyrex pie dishes.).
- Rub the salmon fillets on all surfaces, skin side included, with the tablespoon of oil, and place them, skin side up, in the foil-lined baking dish..
- Mix all the glaze ingredients together until the miso is fully incorporated and the brown sugar is dissolved..
- Pour the glaze over the salmon, and bake for 10 minutes..
- Optional step: If you want to crisp up the skin a bit, turn the oven to broil, and put the salmon under the broiler for 30 seconds to a minute, checking on it at the 30 second mark. Sweet glazes can burn quickly under the intense heat of a broiler..
- The way I tell if the salmon is done is to give the center a gentle press down with my index finger as if I'm going to push into the fish about 1/4 of an inch. If it stays indented, it's undercooked. If it's resistant to any indentation, it's probably overcooked. But if it gives to the push and springs right back up, it's done..
- Garnish with chopped or julienned green onions and serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.