Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese beef curry recipe. To make japanese beef curry you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Beef Curry:
- Take 500 g of beef cube.
- Get 1 of potato (dice).
- Take 1 of carrot (dice).
- Take 1 of yellow onion (thin stripes).
- You need 1 of apple (grated).
- Use 1 of Japanese Curry Sauce mix (92 g).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Japanese Beef Curry:
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pressure cooker..
- Add onion and cook until translucent..
- Add beef and cook until it turn brown..
- Add all the vegetables..
- Add water until it covers all the ingredients..
- Close the lid and cook with pressure cooker for min. 20 minutes (depend on your pressure cooker).
- Open the pressure cooker lid and set to the low heat..
- Break the curry mix into chunks and add in. Stir well..
- Add tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar and grated apple. Mix well..
- Simmer until the sauce thickens. Ready to serve with rice or noodle..
If you find this Japanese Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.