Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean Brisket in Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Brisket in Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean brisket in pressure cooker recipe. You can have mediterranean brisket in pressure cooker using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mediterranean Brisket in Pressure Cooker:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Beef Brisket or London Broil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of freshly ground pepper or seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of onions, pealed, cut into 1/2 inch lengthwise slices.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, pealed and chopped.
- Get 12 oz of white button or cremini mushrooms.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of basil.
- Use 1 can of (15 ounce) diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of low-sodium beef broth.
- Take 1 lb of baby carrots.
Steps to make Mediterranean Brisket in Pressure Cooker:
- Use a sharp kife to score the "fat cap" of the meat (but do not remove the fat).
- Season the meat on both sides with the salt and pepper.
- Select "Browning" and add olive oil to the cooking pot of the pressure cooker. When hot, brown the seasoned beef on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove and place on a plate.
- Select "Saute" and add onions and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, thyme and basil. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the drained tomatoes and stock; cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the browned brisket to the cooking pot, topping it with some of the vegetable mix. Add carrots on top.
- Cover and lock lid in place. Select "High Pressure" and set timer for 55 minutes..
- Use natural pressure release to release pressure. When float valve drops, remove lid carefully titling away from you to allow steam to disperse..
If you find this Mediterranean Brisket in Pressure Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.