Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect White vegetable soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white vegetable soup recipe. To cook white vegetable soup you need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White vegetable soup:
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- Use 1 stick of leek.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
Instructions to make White vegetable soup:
- melt butter in medium saucepan.
- add diced onion and cook on medium heat until they begin to clear.
- add 1cup of stock, (whichever kind you prefer) and return to simmer.
- add cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces.
- add 3 to 5 cups stock, (some may like more broth and some less, so add to your preference) return to simmer.
- add salt to taste.
- clean leek under water and peel off three outer layers.
- chop the heart of the leek into 1/2 inch pieces and add to soup.
- you can add turnips, potatoes, cabbage, etc to taste. I prefer cabbage..
- continue to cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Garnish with alfalfa sprouts and or chives. Great brothy soup for a cold, or a cold day!.
If you find this White vegetable soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.