Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese recipe. To make baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 8-10 oz of baby bell mushrooms, washed and sliced.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh Thyme leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Use 4 of extra large or jumbo eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or Gruyere).
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of heavy cream or whole milk.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Melt the butter in a medium oven proof pan over medium high heat. When the butter is foaming, add the mushrooms and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic and the thyme in the last 2 minutes of cooking..
- Using the back of your spoon, make 4 wells in the mushrooms and crack an egg into each. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with both cheeses and drizzle cream or milk on top. Transfer these pan to the oven and bake until the whites are set, but yolks are runny – about 6-8 minutes..
- Note, also works well with sauteed spinach in place of mushrooms..
If you find this Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.