Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Blueberry quick bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry quick bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry quick bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry quick bread recipe. You can have blueberry quick bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blueberry quick bread:
- Get 2/3 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- You need 3 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed).
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple, well drained.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped pecans, optional.
Steps to make Blueberry quick bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract..
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk..
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using..
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
If you find this Blueberry quick bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.