Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Tummy Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tummy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tummy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tummy soup recipe. To make easy tummy soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tummy Soup:
- Get 2 of small yellow onions.
- You need 1 tsp of virgin olive oil (not extra virgin).
- Prepare 6-9 of carrots (size is the factor, roughly 1.5-2 cups medium chop).
- Provide 6 of medium yellow waxy potatoes, medium chop.
- You need 8 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Take 1 tub of concentrate vegetable stock (Swanson).
- You need 2 of whole Bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of + 1.5 tsp ground ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of + 1 tsp ground turmeric.
- Provide 1-1.5 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken, deboned, fat and skin removed, chopped.
- Prepare 8-9 of thinly sliced sweet onions.
Instructions to make Easy Tummy Soup:
- Utilizing a large deep skillet, medium heat, warm your olive oil until it ripples, then add your yellow onion. Toss with the oil gently and then move it to the sides of the pan to allow for a slower cook, until semi-transparent..
- Add chopped carrots and potatoes to the onion/oil mixture, toss to coat..
- Add 1 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt to carrot, potato mixture. Stir, add 1 cup of the vegetable broth and cover. Reduce heat to a low medium..
- In a large pot and the remaining broth, water, concentrate stock, Bay, ginger, and turmeric. On bring to a quick rolling boil over high heat, then reduce to a medium..
- Once your broth has hit a rolling boil, stir your vegetables and taste a potato. If it's softened through make any adjustments needed to the salt you wish. Add the chicken and stir..
- Add the chicken mixture to the broth slowly..
- Add the sweet onions and cook for an additional 5 minutes to soften them..
- Remove the bay leaves and serve with ginger ale!.
If you find this Easy Tummy Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.