Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushrooms stuffed with a sun-dried tomato & olive tapenade recipe. To cook mushrooms stuffed with a sun-dried tomato & olive tapenade you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade:
- You need 6 each of Cremini or Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 each of Fresh Basil leaves.
- Provide 1 each of Fresh ball Mozzarella.
- Use of Tapenade.
- Use 1/2 dozen of Kalamata Olives, pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 dozen of Green or Black Olives (or both), pitted.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Use 1 each of Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 tbsp of Capers.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Thyme.
- Take 1 pinch of Oregano.
Steps to make Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade:
- Gently clean any dirt off the mushrooms while carefully removing the stem. Trim the inside edges of the mushroom cap if it's closed so it can be stuffed. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
- The Tapenade can be easily scaled for larger batches. It's easier to do in a food processor but can be chopped by hand too. Pulse blend or chop all Tapenade ingredients together until desired coarseness..
- With parchment paper on a sheet pan, add oil and salt to the paper and lay the mushrooms on top. Carefully spoon the Tapenade into each cap until full and flatten the top slightly indenting the center..
- Take a piece of Mozzarella small enough to place over each mushroom covering the Tapenade. Bake in 325°F oven for 10-14 minutes depending upon your oven and how well you like the cheese melted..
- Place 1 Basil leaf on each mushroom and serve 2-3 per person depending upon size of mushrooms..
If you find this Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.