Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup recipe. To cook mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup you need 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Get of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 1 Pound of LG Shrimp [presteamed deshelled & deveined].
- Get of ● For The Broth.
- Take 32 oz of Vegetable Or Seafood Stock.
- Prepare 32 oz of Box Beef Stock.
- Get 10 of Thai Chillies [left whole].
- Use 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [rough chopped].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1.5 of " Fresh Ginger Cube.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Leaves Fresh Cilantro.
- Use Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use 1/4 of Fresh Lime Wedge.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Dried Shii-Take Mushrooms.
- Take 1 Stalk of Lemongrass [smashed].
- Use 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- Take 1/2 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 3 of Stars Anise.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Dried Cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare of Your Choice But Boil Separately.
- You need of ● For The Side Options [to taste or as needed].
- Prepare of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Take of Thin Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- Take of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Use of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Take of Chopped Thai Chillies.
- Get of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Get of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Add everything in the Broth section to a pot. Simmer inn low four one hour. Your broth will have reduced by then..
- In the meantime chop all off your vegetables add herbs you desire from the Sides section..
- Drain your broth and reserve all clear fluids. Disregard your vegetables..
- Fine strained broth pictured..
- Boil your choice of noodles as per manufactures directions. Drain..
- .Add your noodles broth and shrimp to your bowls..
- Serve this spicy soup hot or cold. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.