Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Get 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- Get 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Get 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Take 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Get 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- Provide 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Use 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Provide of Optional:parsley.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.