Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef blade steak(thin cut chuck) stir fry recipe. You can cook beef blade steak(thin cut chuck) stir fry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry:
- Get of onion.
- Provide of green bell pepper.
- Provide of sliced mushrooms.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of Weber Chicago steak seasoning.
- Use of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry:
- Mix Worcestershire sauce ,salt , and Weber Chicago steak seasoning together in a bowl..
- Rinse steak and pat dry..
- Add steak to the bowl with marinade and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Add olive oil to pan on high. Add steak to fry each side 3-4 minutes ..
- Turn off pan and cover with a lid for 5 minutes..
- Remove lid and place steak on as plate. Cut steaks in cubes and set aside..
- Coarse chop bell peppers and onions. Add them to the pan and sautee them for 5 minutes..
- Add mushrooms to pan for 3 minutes . Add the steak back to the pan ..
- Serve 'as is' or with rice..
If you find this Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.