Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Burgundy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Burgundy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Burgundy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef burgundy recipe. To make beef burgundy you only need 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Burgundy:
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Use 6 slices of thin bacon.
- Use 2 1/2-3 pounds of beef chuck, cut into cubes.
- Use 12 of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 of red onions, sliced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Take 2 cups of good quality burgundy wine.
- Take 4 cups of homemade beef stock.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- Use to taste of sait and pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Use 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter, divided us.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dryed thyme.
- Get 1 pound of frozen pearl onions.
- Get 1 pound of small button mushrooms.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Use of chopped parsley and sliced green onions.
- You need of hot sauce to taste, such a as Frank's red hot.
Steps to make Beef Burgundy:
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- In a duch oven cook (or a large skillet, which I use for more surface to brown then transfer to the dutch oven as done for the braising) bacon until crisp, remove to plate lined with paper towels to drain..
- Add olive oil to the pot the bacon was cooked in. Toss beef cubes with sriracha salt and pepper.
- Brown in batches in the hot oil, removing to a plate when brown.
- Off heat add brandy and ignight until flames end.
- Add the carrots, onions and garlic and cook about 15 minutes, add the burgundyvwine and bring to a boil, reduce by 1/2.
- Add tomato paste broth, thyme, and hot sauce to taste, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add the beef back, cover with a tight lid and place in the oven until meat and vegetables are very tender, 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile in a skillet in 2 tablespoons of the butter saute the mushrooms and pearl onions until tender.
- Add to beef when it's done.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter with the flour to make a pastebinna small bowl..
- On top if the stove bring the finished stew to a simmer, slowly stir in butter/flour paste, reduce heat to a low simmer and cook, stirring 5 miunutes.
- Add parsley and green onions.
- Serve in bowls garnish with more parsley and green onions.
- Serve with crusty bread, mashed potaos or rice.
If you find this Beef Burgundy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.