Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kickin' stuffed mushrooms recipe. To make kickin' stuffed mushrooms you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Get 2 lb of mushrooms (white or baby portabellas).
- Take 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of jalepeno pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped parsely.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1 of salt, to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside..
- In a large bowl of warm water, soak mushroom caps during prep..
- Mince onion, garlic, jalepeno and mushroom stems. Remove seeds from jalepeno first if you don't like a lot of heat..
- In a large skillet, brown sausage with onion and garlic. When cooked through, drain well..
- Add mushroom stems, jalepeno, parsley, Italian seasoning, and salt. Cook until mushroom stems and jalepenos soften, 2-3 minutes..
- Turn off heat on skillet and stir in mozzarella cheese. It will not only taste good, but bind all ingredients together for easier stuffing..
- Drain mushroom caps from water and pat dry..
- Scoop a spoonful of stuffing mixture into each mushroom cap and place on a large nonstick baking sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.