Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini eggplant banana bread recipe. You can cook zucchini eggplant banana bread using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread:
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Provide 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter, cooled.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- Take 1 cup of mashed banana.
- Take 1 cup of peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- Take 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest (fresh is best).
- Provide of optional:.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- Provide of topping:.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Steps to make Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..
If you find this Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.