Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip recipe. You can have chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Get 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Take of shredded cheese.
- Get of sour cream.
- Get of diced avocado.
- Get of hot sauce.
- You need of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
If you find this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.