Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed dry vegetables curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed dry vegetables curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed dry vegetables curry recipe. You can have mixed dry vegetables curry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed dry vegetables curry:
- Take 1 of Spinach bundle.
- Prepare 6 of Tomato.
- Take 1/2 of Red capsicum.
- Get 1/2 of Green capsicum.
- Get 150 g of Carrot beans.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 200 gm of Arbi.
- Take 3 of Bitter gourd seedless.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Milk powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Garam masala powder.
- You need 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Get As needed of Cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamonn powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Jeera.
- Provide As needed of Oil.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of Butter.
Steps to make Mixed dry vegetables curry:
- Cut all vegetables.
- Wash bitter gourd with salt and water keep aside 3 teapoons oil in the pan.
- Add cardamom add labang add dalchhni,add red capsicum add tomato pieces add salt add black pepper keep stir.
- Then blend keep aside.
- Now add butter in the pan add spinach stir fry keep aside.
- Next two tablespoons oil in the pan add jeera,add Arbi add bitter gourd add carrot -beans.
- Add red capsicum add green capsicum add salt add termaric powder add garam masala powder.
- Cover with the lid keep rest for half an hour in low flame.
- Next add tomato puree mix well keep stir rest for ten minutes.
- Tasty healthy curry is ready.
If you find this Mixed dry vegetables curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.