Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted chicken thighs skin-on recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted chicken thighs skin-on recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted chicken thighs skin-on recipe. You can have roasted chicken thighs skin-on using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted chicken thighs skin-on:
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs with skin still on.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried lemon peel.
- Take 1/2-1 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make Roasted chicken thighs skin-on:
- Rinse chicken and place in a bowl. Take all the spices and mix with the olive oil. Pour mixture over chicken and marinate for 1 to 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Put chicken skin down on a light colored pan. (You can Pour your marinade mixture over you chicken too) Bake for 45 mins , then flip and bake for an additional 45 mins.
- After you make sure your chicken is cooked thoroughly (because all ovens are different). Broil chicken for 5 to 10 mins . This will make the skin so crispy good..
- Remove from oven and let cool about a min and then enjoy..
If you find this Roasted chicken thighs skin-on recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.