Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon recipe. You can have honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Get 1 lb of fresh salmon, skin on (wild caught when possible).
- Get 2 of 3 tablespoons dijon mustard.
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Use 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 2 of 3 tablespoons honey.
Instructions to make Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel..
- Spoon mustard onto salmon and spread until flesh is almost completely covered..
- In a small bowl, combine almonds, quinoa and honey. Stir to form a sticky mixture..
- Cover mustard-covered salmon with almond-quinoa crust..
- Bake on center rack for 20 – 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- Remove and let sit for 2 – 3 minutes. Serve along with a fresh garden salad and her quinoa mushroom risotto..
If you find this Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.