Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, corn, and lime soup recipe. To cook chicken, corn, and lime soup you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup:
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 cup of white onion, dice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes, peeled, seeded, dice.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Take 2 each of jalapeno chiles, seeded, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin, ground.
- You need 1 cup of chicken thigh meat, fat trimmed, thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
Steps to make Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup:
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, cook 8-10 minutes or until very soft..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, corn, chilies, and cumin, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, and cook 5-8 minutes to blend flavors..
- Add chicken and simmer about 3 minutes to cook meat..
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice..
- Correct seasonings..
If you find this Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.