Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Beef Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Beef Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beef pie recipe. To make curry beef pie you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Beef Pie:
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chuck or Blade Steak, Diced into small pieces.
- Use 1 large of Brown Onion Diced.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic, Finely chopped.
- Get 1 stick of Celery, Finely diced.
- Take 1 of Carrot, Finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 500 ml of Beef stock to cover.
- Use 2 of Sheets, Puff pastry.
- Use 1 of Beaten egg for egg wash.
Steps to make Curry Beef Pie:
- Heat oil in large heavy based pot..
- Brown beef in batches, remove from pot and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and gently saute for a few minutes until soft, add carrot and celery. Stir and cook gently for 5 minutes..
- Add beef back to pot and stir through the curry powder..
- Cover with beef stock and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 2 hours until most of the liquid has reduced and beef is meltingly tender. Allow to cool..
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a pie dish and line with pastry..
- Spoon in the cooled filling and cover with the second sheet of pastry..
- Crimp the edges to seal the pie. Poke a few holes in the top and glaze with egg wash..
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy..
If you find this Curry Beef Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.