Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Salmon Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon tart recipe. You can have smoked salmon tart using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Salmon Tart:
- Take 1 pack of smoked salmon trimmings.
- Provide block of shortcrust pastry.
- You need 150 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Provide 2 of egg yolks.
- Get of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Smoked Salmon Tart:
- Roll out the pastry to about the thickness of £1 coin. Use the pastry to line a 20cm loose bottomed tart or cake tin. Line with foil or baking paper then fill with baking beans or dried beans or/rice. Chill the pastry in the fridge for 30 mins to prevent it from shrinking while cooking. Pre-heat the oven to 180Fan/200C/Gas6. Remove the pastry case from the fridge & bake for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile make the savoury custard. Whisk together the milk, cream & egg yolks. Season well with salt & pepper & set aside. Remove the pastry case from the oven. Take out the beans & return to the oven for a further 5 minutes. Remove the case form the oven & allow to cool for a few minutes. Place the smoked salmon in an even layer on the bottom of the pastry case. Carefully pour over the savoury custard..
- Place the tart into the oven for another 20-25 minutes until the custard is set. Allow to cool completely & serve..
If you find this Smoked Salmon Tart recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.