Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis recipe. You can cook beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Take 300-350 grams of steak beef (any cut, aged beef is preferred, not stewing steak).
- You need 50 grams of red curry paste (you need 75 grams, if using homemade red curry paste).
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of aubergine.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 2 Tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of hand full Thai Basil/ Basil.
- Use 1 of bird eye chilli.
- Get 30 ml of milk.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Instructions to make Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Marinate beef in the milk.
- Chop bell pepper. Chop aubergine, rub lightly with oil, salt and pepper..
- Grill aubergines on griddle pan. Leave them aside..
- Heat up the oil in deep pan with medium-low heat. Add curry paste and move it around to cook until it smells nice..
- Add half coconut milk. Mix it with curry paste in the pan until it simmers. Then add beef in..
- Let them simmer in medium-low heat. So beef can be nice and soft. Close the lid, if you can..
- Add Bell perpper, fish sauce and sugar. Mix them. Let the curry simmer for a couple of minutes..
- Add aubergines and Coat them with curry sauce. Add chopped bird eye chillies and Thai Basil. Let them simmer for a minute. Taste!.
- Add more salt or season it, if needed. Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.