Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. You can cook beef curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef curry:
- Get 500 g of uncooked beef stew.
- Use 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cumin,paprika,six gun spice,and steak and chips spice.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of stock cut.
- You need of For naan bread.
- Use 2 cups of self raising flour.
- Take 3/4 cups of plain yoghurt or inkomazi.
- Take Teaspoon of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Beef curry:
- Coat the meat in plain flour.
- Brown the meat with olive oil for 2 minutes on each side then add chopped onion and sauté till onions are cooked.
- Add spice blend and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Then add 1 stock cube dissolved in water(2 cups then cook for an hour and a half,reduce to medium heat after an hour).
- For the naan bread mix flour, yoghurt,sugar and salt. Form a dough then roll it out then fry on medium heat for 2 minutes with some butter. Garnish with parley.
If you find this Beef curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.