Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Danish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Danish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Danish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple danish recipe. You can have apple danish using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Danish:
- Use of ■ Bread dough ■.
- Provide 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 75 grams of Water.
- Get 2 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 15 grams of Sugar.
- Get 25 grams of Butter.
- Provide of ■ Apple filling ■.
- You need 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of ■ Soy milk custard ■.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 20 grams of Sugar.
- Use 10 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 100 grams of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- You need of ■ Decoration ■.
- You need 1 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
Steps to make Apple Danish:
- ■ Apple filling ■ Put sliced apples, sugar, and butter into a pot and simmer over low heat while stirring. Once the apples turn yellow, it's done. Drain to remove any liquid and let cool..
- ■ Soy milk custard ■ Beat the egg and sugar together in a bowl. Sift in the cake flour, add the soy milk and mix them all together..
- Microwave for 1 minute, take it out, and whisk thoroughly. Microwave again for 1.5 to 2 minutes and whisk well. Repeat this process for 2 to 3 times until it becomes nice and thick. Once it cools a bit, tightly cover with plastic wrap and chill completely in the fridge..
- ■ Bread dough ■ Put the ingredients into the bread maker, let it knead and rise once. (Please adjust the time accordingly.).
- Punch down the dough, and divide it into five pieces with a bench scraper. Roll them up individually again, cover with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel, and let rest for 10 minutes..
- ★ Shaping ★ Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape, and place the custard and apple filling in the middle, in that order..
- Make long cuts on both sides, leaving about 1 cm between each cut. Fold the cut strips over the filling, alternating between each side..
- ★ 2nd rise ★ Place the dough on a baking pan lined with parchment paper, and let it rise for about 35 minutes at around 38 to 40℃..
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake for about 13 minutes in a 180℃ oven. Once baked, cool on a rack and sprinkle some powdered sugar..
- ★ Variations ★ Using the same dough, I made corn mayonnaise bread and cream cheese/blueberry jam bread..
- Here, I put a chocolate bar inside and made chocolate bread..
- Just place the bar in the middle like you did with the apple filling..
If you find this Apple Danish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.