Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tendon gumtang collagen soup recipe. You can cook beef tendon gumtang collagen soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup:
- Take 1/2 of the amount "Meltingly Soft and Tender! An Easy Way to Pre-Process Beef Tendon".
- You need 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek.
- Get 100 grams of Daikon radish.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 50 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dashida.
- Provide 1 of optional Tteok (Korean rice cake).
- Prepare 1 of optional Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of optional Green onions.
Steps to make Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup:
- "Meltingly Soft and Tender! An Easy Way to Pre-Process Beef Tendon". I only used half the amount listed this time. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150646-preparing-meltingly-soft-and-tender-beef-tendon.
- Slice the daikon in pieces, slice the leek with diagonal cuts, and thinly slice the garlic. Put everything plus the sake and dashida into a pot and turn on the heat..
- If you have it, add in some tteok! Today I added 100 g!.
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour into a dish..
- Optionally, top with green onions or white sesame seeds, and it's all finished!.
- I accompanied it with "Leek Namul to Eat with Samgyeopsal and Other Korean Dishes"! It's so good!.
If you find this Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.