Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe. You can have sahi veg palak paneer rice using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- Get 150 gm of rice.
- Use 100 gm of split mung dal(with skin).
- Provide 1 cup of mix chopped veggies(carrots,capsicum,potato,beans,corn,peas,cabbage,brinjal,caulifloer etc).
- Use 1 bunch of fresh green spinach.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need 2/3 of dry red chillies.
- Take 3/4 of cloves.
- Get 1/4 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get 100 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 100 gm of cashew raisins mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 2 tbsp of gram flour.
Steps to make Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- First of all to make this healthy combo we will wash and mix rice with dal and pressure cooker it for 3 whistle on medium flame.once cooked keep it aside..
- Now we will wash cut and boil spinach leaves and make it's puree.moreover we will saute our vegetables of choice chopped by taking some oil in pan adding cumin seeds hing curry leaves.once vegetables are tender we will add spinach puree and add masalas like turmeric,chily powder,coriander powder,garam masala,salt etc and mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes than we will add pre cooked rice dal and paneer small pieces into it and give it good mix and let it cook till becomes thick consistency..
- Now on one side we will make our gravy to have with this rice dish.we will take buttermilk and add some gram flour and whisk it now we will give tadka to it by taking some oil and ghee in pan and put mustard seeds to crackle and than add cumin seeds hing curry leaves clove cinaamon tejpata dry red chillies etc and we will pour this hot oil into our buttermilk mixture and cook it on low medium flame for 15 minutes to give it desired consitency not runny and not to thick..
- Now as our vegetable paneer rice is ready to serve with hot gravy made from buttermilk enjoy this combo..
If you find this Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.