Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry recipe. You can cook grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- Take 2 of grouper fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin removed.
- Take of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Get 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of spring onion (or the white portion of 1 large leek).
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of minced fresh turmeric or1 teaspoon dried turmeric.
- Get 1/2 of small carrot, peeled and julienned.
- You need 1/4 cup of snow peas, julienned.
- Take 1/2 (13 ounce) of can full-fat coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of red curry paste, plus more if needed.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of cilantro leaves, for garnish.
Instructions to make Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- Heat oven to 225 degrees..
- Season the fish generously with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the fish and cook until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the fish to a baking sheet and place in the oven to keep warm while you prepare the rest of the dish..
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the skillet. Add the spring onion trimmed, cut into 2-inch segments and julienned (about 1 cup) and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ginger and turmeric and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add the carrot, snow peas and green peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and cover to keep warm..
- Add the coconut milk (I add some Greek yogurt to balance the sweetness of the coconut milk – 2 tablespoons and take 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk) and 1 tablespoon curry paste to the skillet, bring to a simmer over medium, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until liquid is reduced by about one-third, about 6 minutes. Whisk in more curry paste according to taste, if desired. Stir in the cooked vegetables and heat until warmed, about 1 minute..
- Divide the fish among shallow bowls. Spoon the sauce and vegetables over the fish, garnish with cilantro and serve..
If you find this Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.