Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Raw Banana curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Banana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Banana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana curry recipe. To make raw banana curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Banana curry:
- Provide 2 of Raw Banana roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of potato roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of capsicum roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil.
Steps to make Raw Banana curry:
- In a kadhai heat oil add onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft and mushy.
- Add all masala and cook for few minutes.
- Now add chopped capsicum, potato and Raw Banana. Mix well..
- Add salt and two cups of water and cook for about fifteen minutes or until done..
- Serve hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Raw Banana curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.