Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to big poppa's slow cooked african chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe. To cook big poppa's slow cooked african chicken with a curry peanut butt you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt:
- You need 3 lbs of bone in chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Use 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Bravo tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Take of Sauce that you will add when there is 20 min left.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 2 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tbs of yellow curry.
- Take 1/2 of long red or green chilli pepper.
- Get 1 of finely chopped red bell pepper.
- Provide 2 cup of white rice.
Steps to make Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt:
- Heat oil over medium heat add onions saute until soft then add garlic, oregano, salt. Add chicken stock, tomato sauce and bay leaf. Saute for 10 min.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine sauce and chicken mix and cook on low for 6 hrs or on high for 3 hrs..
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, lemon juice, yellow curry and all peppers. Add a little of the sauce from the crock pot about 1/2 cup mix very well. Add to slow cooker 20 min before you take the chicken out to serve..
- Serve on a hot bed of white rice. So ooooooo yummy!.
If you find this Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.