Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese and mushroom stuffed chicken breasts recipe. You can cook cheese and mushroom stuffed chicken breasts using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breats.
- Use 8 of thin slices of bacon.
- Use 6 of button mushromns, rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need of w tablesoon butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cajun spice blend plus more for sprinkling on chicken.
- Use 1/4 of teaspoonn black pepper and salt to tastem plus more for sprinkling on chicken.
- Use 3 tablespoons of garlic and herb cream cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated romano cheese.
- Use of FOR SERVING.
- You need of i served it with my Roasted Poblano Cream Sauce which can be found in my profile and in search.
Steps to make Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Heat butter in a small skillet and soften mushrooms, shallot and garlic Ic.
- Lay chicken breasts on work surface and make a slit and flatten just slightly.
- Season each breast with cajun seasoning, romano cheese and pepper.
- Off heat stir in garlic and herb cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, cajun seasoning and hot sauce into mushroom onion mixture. Cool to room temperature.
- Fill the center of each chicken breast with some of the filling.
- Fold over to enclose filling with chicken. Wrap 2 slices of bacon tightly around each chicken, secure with toothpicks.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes depending on size of chicken.
- Serve with poblano sauce.
If you find this Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.