Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) recipe. To cook broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) you only need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Get 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Get 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Provide 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Provide 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Provide 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- Provide 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- Use 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- Use 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Use 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- Take 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Get of The Spices.
- Get 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- Use 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- Get of Garnish.
- Provide of Chopped Corriander.
- Provide 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Instructions to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
If you find this Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.