Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe. To make jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices):
- You need 4 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 3 large of green chillie.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala or egg masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of few cilantro and curry leaves (saperate).
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt (warning : always add salt as per your taste).
Instructions to make Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices):
- Heat the oil and add onion, tomato, green chillies (slit in half) , ginger paste and garlic paste and saute untill golden brown ..
- To this add turmeric powder, garam masala( or egg masala) , coriander powder, pepper and curry leaves. saute for 2-3 minutes till the spice is mixed well with the rest of the veggies..
- Add coconut milk and stir. Then add salt (as per your taste) and Cilantro leaves and again stir till it boils..
- Add the boiled eggs and mix them in the curry..
- Serve it with any kind of bread.
- Note : Coconut milk can be added more if you need more gravy. You can also add water but we prefer coconut milk as it gives thick flavour..
- Along with chopped cilantro leaves, you can also add celery..
- Again the credit goes to my aunt who did a neat job of this wonderful recipe. I merely followed and noted down the instruction and took pics and off course ate it later lol.
- The taste is unbeatable, go for it. If you didnt like it, you can punch me.. softly on the cheeks :D.
If you find this Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.