Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & jasmine rice soup with extra garlic recipe. To make chicken & jasmine rice soup with extra garlic you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic:
- Get 1 Tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil.
- Use 3-4 of medium carrots peeled and cut into roughly 1/4" thick discs.
- Take 1 of medium white or yellow onion, peeled and chopped.
- Use 1-2 of large stems of celery (depending on how much you like celery flavor), chopped.
- Prepare of the white part of one leek, well washed and julienned.
- You need 8-10 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Provide 2.5 pounds of bone-in chicken pieces, skin removed (you'll want at least half dark meat for fat and flavor).
- Provide 10 cups of water.
- Use 1.5 Tablespoons of salt to start.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked Jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic:
- In a large pot, heat the oil to medium high. Add carrots, onions, celery, leeks, and garlic, and sauté about 4 minutes, or until onions begin to turn translucent..
- Add thyme, bay leaves, chicken, and water..
- Add salt and parsley and give it a few gentle stirs..
- Turn heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- After 20 minutes, add Jasmine rice, turn heat to medium low and simmer, covered, for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. If seasoning is to your liking, you can turn off the heat. If you need to adjust seasoning, adjust then simmer for another 5 minutes..
- That's it! Enjoy (and feel better!). :).
If you find this Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.