Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese cracker casserole recipe. To cook cheese cracker casserole you need 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Cracker Casserole:
- Prepare of –Casserole—–.
- Provide 1 pound of green beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned garbanzo beans undrained.
- Provide 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- Take 7 ounces of cheese crackers, I used Cheez Its.
- Use 2 teaspoons of celery salt.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of filé.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take of —Meatballs——.
- Provide 1-1/4 pounds of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Provide 15 ounce of can of garbanzo beans drained.
- Take 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Get as needed of extra virgin olive oil to fry meatballs.
- Take of –Toppings—–.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of chunky extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheese Cracker Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cube the chicken add to water, salt and garlic, bring to a boil. Add garbanzo beans. Adding liquids of beans to pot..
- Mash the drained can of garbanzo beans.
- Put the pork in a bowl.
- Add the mashed garbanzo beans and seasonings..
- Mix them together and form small balls..
- Heat oil and fry the meatballs.
- When done add to bottom of an oven safe dish. I used a 9-13 pan.
- Add half the crackers..
- Fish out the beans and chicken spreading over the top of meatballs.
- Here its covered.
- Add rest of crackers.
- Then the cheese.
- Add the filé. Stir in to let thicken.
- Pour over the top of casserole.
- Slice the butter and put on top, bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.