Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked italian beef medallions and leeks recipe. To make baked italian beef medallions and leeks you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks:
- Provide of Leeks (2 per person).
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use of Italian Seasoning (Garlic, Rosemary, etc).
- Provide of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of Steak (or Pork!) Medallions.
- You need Tin of foil.
- You need of Shredded Parmesian (optional).
Steps to make Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks:
- Preheat Oven to 400F. Cut off the green ends of the leeks off and rinse the remaining white parts..
- Cut leeks in half and place them on an oiled baking pan (with rims). Drizzle olive oil and seasoning over them, and then lightly cover them with tinfoil..
- Place the pan in the oven, and adjust the temperature to 300F. Set a timer to 1.5 hours and wait..
- Once the timer sounds, uncover the leeks, and turn them over (flat side up). Place the meat Medallions on the pan next the leeks, sprinkle seasoning over them, and place back in oven..
- Set oven back to 400F, and set another timer for 15-20 min..
- Once this timer sounds, pull em out and serve the leeks and beef on plates. Sprinkle the shredded parmesian over each plate, and then don't forget to savor every bite!.
If you find this Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.