Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tacos or mexican bolognese sauce recipe. You can cook beef tacos or mexican bolognese sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce:
- You need of Tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- Provide of Onion, Chopped.
- Provide of Poblano peppers, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare of Beef Broth.
- Prepare of Tomato Paste.
- Take of ground Cumin.
- Use of Boneless Beef Chuck, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare of salt (adjust accordingly).
- You need of (or more) Adobe sauce or other hot sauce of your choice.
- Get of Limes, juiced.
- Prepare of whole Milk or Heavy Cream (if you're making the Bolognese version).
Instructions to make Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce:
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste. Cover and blend until smooth..
- Place beef in slow cooker (or cooking pan), add Adobe / hot sauce, cover and cook as described above. When done, meat should be very tender..
- If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice..
- If going for Bolognese sauce: Add the milk / cream and cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat. Serve with pasta of your choice..
If you find this Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.