Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom capsicum curry- home style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom capsicum curry- home style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom capsicum curry- home style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom capsicum curry- home style recipe. You can have mushroom capsicum curry- home style using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom capsicum curry- home style:
- Get 100 gms of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 2 of Onion medium size.
- Use 3 of Tomatoes medium.
- You need As needed of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Mixed chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Prepare Aa needed of Soy sauce.
- Take To taste of Sugar.
Steps to make Mushroom capsicum curry- home style:
- Chop onions, tomatoes, mushroom and capsicum into small cubes and keep aside..
- Heat little oil in the pan and add chopped onions and saute till golden brown..
- Add tomatoes and cook till it gets mashed..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt and mix well..
- Add capsicum and mushroom and mix well. Add little water to the pan and allow the vegetable to cook well. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Once the raw smell of the masala is gone and the gravy is thick our dish is ready to be served. This goes very well with dosa..
- If you want Chinese touch to the dish you may add soy sauce and little sugar to the dish at the last 5-10 minutes before putting the heat off..
If you find this Mushroom capsicum curry- home style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.