Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Jugaad Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Jugaad Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy jugaad salad recipe. To make healthy jugaad salad you need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Jugaad Salad:
- Take 150 gms of herbed paneer(recipe below).
- Get 200 gms of boneless chicken.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of yellow zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of green zucchini.
- Get 200 gms of broccoli steamed.
- Provide 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot sliced and par boiled.
- Provide 1/2 of red bell.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow bell.
- Use A of Shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Take 1/2 cup of alfa alfa sprouts.
- Get 1/2 cup of micro greens.
- Provide of For dressing:.
- Provide 1 cup of orange juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of For herbed paneer.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Use 2 tsp of chives chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use As needed of Cheese cloth.
Instructions to make Healthy Jugaad Salad:
- Herbed paneer : Boil the milk and add vinegar to it so that the milk curdles. Strain and wash the curdled milk. Now add salt, chives, mixed herbs and chilli flakes to it. Mix well. Tie it up in a cheese cloth and place on a strainer with a heavy stone or lid on top. It will firm up in one hour..
- Marinate chicken with some oil, salt, pepper, ginger paste and red chilli powder and bake at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes till tender. Cut into small bite-size pieces..
- Prepare dressing : mix orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, sugar and olive oil and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all the veggies(zucchini, carrots, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and yellow and red bells.) Now add the shredded lettuce, chicken, alfalfa sprouts and the herbed paneer. Toss well. Add the prepared dressing and the micro greens. Mix well. Cling and keep in the fridge for one hour. Serve chilled..
If you find this Healthy Jugaad Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.