Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker pigs in a cornfield recipe. You can cook slow cooker pigs in a cornfield using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield:
- Get 21 oz. of cream of mushroom soup (2 10.5 oz. cans) (don't add water).
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 3/4 tsp. of dried leaf thyme.
- You need 6 half of ears of corn (from freezer section of store).
- Get 5 of small potatoes, diced small.
- Take 1 of white onion, diced.
- Provide 2 of lbs. pork chops.
- Prepare 8 slices of bacon, sliced, cooked and drained.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield:
- In a medium-sized bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper and thyme. Whisk until smooth. Set aside. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray..
- Add the frozen corn standing them up on their ends in a ring around the outer edge of the slow cooker. Add potatoes in the middle of the corn. Sprinkle over onion..
- Add the pork chops on top of the corn and potatoes. Sprinkle over the cooked bacon. Spread over the soup mixture over the top of everything..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.