Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken thighs recipe. You can have curry chicken thighs using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Get 4 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 2 of medium onions, small dice.
- Get 3 of jalapeños, seeded and small dice.
- Take 16 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of yellow curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take of Salt & black pepper.
- Take 2 (13.5 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Take 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Use of Rice.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Season chicken on both sides with salt & pepper, set aside. Heat oil in large skillet on med-hi. Brown chicken on both sides in batches. Set chicken aside..
- While skillet is hot stir in onions and jalapeños, cool about 5-7 minutes until soft..
- Add in garlic and ginger, stir. Add in spices dried basil, yellow curry, & chili powder, stir all together and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add in coconut milk and stir to combine..
- Add chicken back into skillet and cover with the sauce. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make your rice..
- Serve over rice and top with chopped fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.