Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Short ribs curry with mushrooms & green bell peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Short ribs curry with mushrooms & green bell peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to short ribs curry with mushrooms & green bell peppers recipe. You can have short ribs curry with mushrooms & green bell peppers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Short ribs curry with mushrooms & green bell peppers:
- Provide 2 lb of short ribs.
- Prepare 1 head of onion.
- Take 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 head of roma tomato.
- Get 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 4 oz of vinegar.
- You need 2 head of green bell peppers.
- Get 2 packages of buttton mushroom.
- Provide 3 oz of olive oil.
- Provide 1 dash of fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Short ribs curry with mushrooms & green bell peppers:
- chop onions into quarter, green bell peppers into square, mince garlic and tomato into quarters..
- Marinate short ribs into large bowl for 30 minutes with soy sauce, vinegar and curry..
- preheat pot and pour olive oil, sautee onions, garlic then add meat for 5 minutes..
- add the green bell peppers and mushrooms simmer for 3 minutes..
- pour the sauce that was used to marinate the meat and add 1 cup of water. boil for 15 minutes then simmer for 20 minutes or until the meat is soft and tender..
- dissolve the sauce until nice and thick and skim off the meat oil fat..
If you find this Short ribs curry with mushrooms & green bell peppers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.