Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple & sour cream recipe. You can cook baked apple & sour cream using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Apple & Sour Cream:
- Get 10 g of Butter.
- Take 4 of Apples * I used Granny Smith Apples.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch Flour.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Sultanas *OR Raisins, chopped Dried Apricot, etc.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sour Cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar *add extra 1-2 tablespoons if you like it sweeter.
- You need 1 of large Egg.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Plain Flour.
Steps to make Baked Apple & Sour Cream:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter inside of the pie dish (OR 4 ramekins)..
- Wash Apples, remove the core (and skin) and cut into about 2cm pieces. Place them in the pie dish, sprinkle with Corn Starch Flour, and mix to combine. Scatter Sultanas over..
- Combine Sour Cream, Caster Sugar, Egg and Flour in a bowl, then warm in the microwave. Do not cook the mixture, you just need to warm it at low power for a few minutes. Pour the mixture over the Apple pieces..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Enjoy warm or cold..
If you find this Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.