Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paalak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer recipe. To make paalak paneer you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paalak Paneer:
- Get 14 oz of Block of Paneer Cheese (Cubed).
- Prepare 3 oz of Garam Masala Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 small of Diced Tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- Get 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for spinache).
- You need 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for browning paneer cheese in frying pan).
- Take 1 bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
Instructions to make Paalak Paneer:
- Gather all ingredients beforehand so you know if anything is missing..
- Take block of Paneer Cheese and dice into medium-small cubes,.
- Fry cubes of Paneer Cheese in skillet on stovetop using medium-low heat & 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
- Place frozen chopped spinache in large cooking pot with 1 cup extra virgin olive oil. Then boil with onion, curry, tomatoe, and garlic for 1hr or until creamed..
- Once boiling mixture has a creamed texture you can then introduce the cubes of paneer cheese into the pot..
- Stir well and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- CAREFUL IT MAY BE HOT! Let cool 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Paalak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.