Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana pudding poke cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana pudding poke cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding poke cake recipe. To cook banana pudding poke cake you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana pudding poke cake:
- Take of Ingredients for cake.
- Provide 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 2 box of Banana instant pudding mix (3.4 oz).
- Get 4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of container cool whip (8.oz).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vanilla wafers crushed.
- Prepare 1 of banana (optional).
Instructions to make Banana pudding poke cake:
- preheat oven on 350°F.
- bake the cake according to the box.
- after cake has cooled. use a wooden spoon handle or other similar size utensil to poke holes all over the cake down to the bottom.
- Mix the pudding powder with the milk. blend until pudding consistency..
- spread pudding over cake. make sure it goes in all the holes. chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- spread the whip topping over the top of the pudding and chill again as desired.
- add crushed vanilla wafers before serving.
- garnish with bananas.
If you find this Banana pudding poke cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.