Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Buffalo Tofu Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buffalo Tofu Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buffalo Tofu Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buffalo tofu pizza recipe. To make buffalo tofu pizza you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buffalo Tofu Pizza:
- You need 1 1/2 box of extra firm tofu.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- Take 1 of pizza dough.
- Use 4 tbsp of buffalo sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- You need 2 stalk of of celery, chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 of onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Buffalo Tofu Pizza:
- Press the tofu in between 2 plates or cutting boards lined with paper towels to absorb the water for 20-30 minutes. Change the paper towels halfway through..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- After the water has been pressed out of the tofu, cut it into 1/2" – 3/4" cubes..
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat lightly with olive oil..
- Place the cubed tofu on the baking sheet and sprinkle the chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, and onion powder over the tofu..
- With your hands, roll the tofu around to coat all sides with the spices. Add more oil and spice as needed or to taste..
- Make sure the tofu is spread out around the baking sheet and not touching other pieces. Bake the tofu for 20-40 minutes until crunchy..
- With the prepared pizza dough rolled and ready, spread the buffalo sauce over the dough..
- Spread with a layer of cheese..
- Spread the celery, onions and baked tofu over the pizza..
- Bake the pizza for 17-20 minutes or as directed by the pizza dough directions..
- Slice and serve hot!.
If you find this Buffalo Tofu Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.